The Iron Strong Podcast
Ep.42: Standing in Strength and Creating Strong Women Leaders with Laarni Mulvey.
In Ep. 42 of the Iron Strong Podcast we bring on Laarni Mulvey. Laarni is author, speaker, coach, and overall strong ass woman. This is just an amazing discussion on finding your inner strength and not being worried about what other people think about you. She talks about her journey to finding powerlifting and being proud of who she is and what she looks like. She has now made it her mission to help others do the same. We are just extremely grateful to have had Laarni on the show for this discussion and to bring this topic to the table to discuss openly and candidly. We hope you enjoy!
To Learn more about Laarni check out her website.
Please follow her on social media as she is very active on both Instagram and Facebook
Don't forget to join our Facebook group Iron Strong Podcast Listeners
and subscribe to our podcast on whatever platform you use!
Please support our Show Partners! These our companies that both Coach Guy and Dr. Luke support personally!
- Our Newest Partner Dream Fuel Bars.
- Nuun Hydration: Nuun contains an optimal blend of electrolytes (sodium, potassium, magnesium, calcium, sodium bicarbonate)
- Tabs provide an adequate electrolyte profile to help you perform your best (sodium: 360 mg, potassium: 100 mg, magnesium: 25 mg, calcium: 12.5 mg)
- Nuun has only 1g of sugar, so it’s more palatable and under 12 calories
- The light, refreshing taste makes it easier on the stomach during activities
- Effervescent tablets can be conveniently carried anywhere on the go
- There are thirteen different flavors, four with caffeine for an added boost
- Visit https://nuunlife.com/ and use Ironstrong20 at checkout for 20% off.
- Fuerza Coffee: Fuerza means strength and it is there mission to ensure that their coffee enhances your active lifestyle while supporting women who grow coffee sustainably. Check them out at https://fuerzacoffee.com/
- Use Code GUYROCKS at check out
- Sundried Apparel: At Sundried, they believe that clothing should be of a high quality and last you a long time, instead of being cheap and disposable. Wouldn't you rather buy the best running top you've ever owned and wear it for years than pick up a cheap one which falls apart after a few uses? Your clothing is an investment and they want their apparel to be your training partner for life.
- Use Code GUY944 at check out
Please Support Small Businesses During These Times!